Thread: wii fit
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2008, 12:48   #3
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
Re: wii fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyandy View Post
I did have it on pre-order when I saw it as a bit of an impulse buy.

Ive since decided that it would get used one, then put in a cupboard with the rest of the stuff Ive bought without thinking!!

As a result, I cancelled the order
My Mrs wants this badly but for £70 it’s a lot of money. As you say it will get used once then put in the cupboard forever.

Will there be other games coming out in the future to use the board?
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote