Thread: GPRS Costs?
View Single Post
Old 16-01-2008, 14:24   #17
dragon
Inactive

dragon has reached the bronze age
dragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze agedragon has reached the bronze age
Re: GPRS Costs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
I've ordered one for a fiver Dragon, - was going to stick a free T-Mobile Sim in it for GPRS use at £1 a day.

I had heard a rumor on line that Virgin are looking at rejigging their price plans at the end of the month. One of the rumors is that if you have their XL package you'll get 50MB of GPRS added to your account but to be honest I'm not too sure if I believe that.

Anyway I've ordered by dual sim card so I can check some web pages and if I decide to take up the 3 offer at £10 a month I can just try that in my phone also.
Let me know how well it works will ya?
I have a t-mobile WNW+ account with an e220 modem but I was tempted to put the sim in my phone (even though my phone doesn't have HSDPA like the modem)

Currently I have 2 contracts one with vodafone for voice and one with t-mobile for data so I can't yet switch completely untill my commitment on my vodafone contract expires.

(i'll probably change to t-mobile for voice or change to 3 for both voice/data vodafone aren't very good for data pricing, but in the meantime If I could use my data sim in my phone it could come in handy)
dragon is offline   Reply With Quote