View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 14:13   #37
superbiatch
Inactive

Services: Sky+, Sky Broadband and Talk
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
superbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny starsuperbiatch has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to superbiatch
Re: John Arne Riise's Payslip Leaked on Internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaf_laandon_mo View Post
Personally, I think Gerrad's hospital dash was more to PR then anything else. Yes a lot of players contribute a huge amount to charity, but if we do look at it in proportion to their income its not really that much.
I have to disagree. The guy was distraught when he hit the kid, i know how that feels and i'm sure his hospital dash was to ease his own conscience. It sounds awful but even if it isn't your fault, you always feel to blame.
superbiatch is offline   Reply With Quote