View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 11:38   #13
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Wii is Best selling console!

Wow, didn't realise people were already struggling to buy them now to give as Xmas presents... that's quite impressive considering it was launched almost a year ago.

Think you're right, Damien... if I didn't already have one and was looking to get one to stick under the Xmas tree, I'd be browsing t'interweb now rather than waiting till nearer the time. I bet the ebay prices will soon start to rise too, if they've not already done so.

I remember the CEO of Nintendo saying they were opening up a new manufacturing plant to try and meet demand, and thinking that this was a) too late and b) not necessary any more..... I guess I was wrong on the 2nd count.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote