View Single Post
Old 17-08-2007, 22:45   #36
7@m3 G33k
Inactive

Services: 3 for £30 & I still pay 25p/min tech support?!?
7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era7@m3 G33k has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Connect 2nd home pc to internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmac2006 View Post
I can not find how to turn it off lol and also I put a password in using the wpa but i am not sure if you only have to put it in the once.
Because it has not installed anything on my pc I am not sure if the security is on.
WPA is wireless-only security so as your PC is connected with a cable there is nothing to setup on your PCs. Job done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmac2006 View Post
i am also trying to figure how to stop my email going to other pc
The e-mail program on the other PC must have an account setup with your e-mail details. You will have to delete this account from your e-mail program and, assuming you have setup separate VM e-mail accounts for your kids, add those accounts to your e-mail program. VM's website describes how to do these things here.
7@m3 G33k is offline   Reply With Quote