View Single Post
Old 28-06-2007, 14:52   #9
brundles
Inactive

brundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of societybrundles is a pillar of society
Re: Wireless Printing Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateb View Post
Sorry but I don't understand this wireless very well.
I have a linksis router that supplys by laptop with the internet which just has my virgin bb connection in the back. then i have my print server plugged into the printer by usb and that is it. do I need to connect the print server to the router with ethernet connection???

Thanks guys
That's probably an option, but I meant you will need to configure the print servers wireless settings (SSID, encryption, etc) to match your router. I suspect that if you connect the router to your laptop via a cable and run the wizard it will take you through this. (But can't be sure as I don't have one of these.)
brundles is offline   Reply With Quote