View Single Post
Old 23-05-2007, 15:44   #2302
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Football Talk 2006/2007 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Tbh what good would it have done Bale to go to Utd, is he better than Evra or Heinze? He'd have spent years in your reserves, hampering his development if he'd gone there
well i think he is better than Heinze who has been a bit of a liability this season.. i've heard mixed reports about him so say he is only really good at taking a few free kicks and crosses and that his play as an actual LB isn't that good when he needs to defend.

He would have got some games with us, esp if Fergie had pushed Evra forward as a left winger, as has been suggested, but he can do just as well at Spurs.. I'm glad we won the league but we can';t sign everyone and it's nice to see players going to some of the other clubs.. would be great to see the top four change and make it into a top 6 or something.. just look at la Liga and how exciting that league has been this year with four teams rather than the usual two going for the title

look at Wright Philips Chelsea bought him just so no one else would and then they barely play him it's a shame that sort of thing can't be stopped by the FA