View Single Post
Old 14-05-2007, 19:30   #60
handyman
Permanently Banned

Services: M6 Keele
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
handyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny starhandyman has a nice shiny star
Send a message via MSN to handyman
Re: PC world muppets!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurasik View Post
Yup. On Friday I printed out a PC world webpage at work, to prove a price of a new mouse. It was the Saitek GM3200. This is £30 in store, £22 online. I didn't want to use the works computer to buy with my credit card, so I went into the store with the piece of paper, in order to attempt to price match. I was amazed when they said they would match their online price.
So I walked out with a mouse which cost £22. This was the cheapest I found anywhere, including online.
This one?
http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/119665

£23 but if you build your order up to over £30.00 with say a 1 gib usb key you could use google check out and get both the items for £20.00.
handyman is offline   Reply With Quote