View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 17:04   #44
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
I think it fair to say that both Sky and Virgin have customers that have had good and bad experiences.

I know people who have had Sky, and are very happy with it. I also know people who are having problems (including one friend who was until recently very happy, but is now having trouble as one of his neighbours trees has grown, and is now affecting his sky reception, although that isn't sky's fault).

The same with Cable. Apart from getting a dodgy box (which took several calls to replace) when I first got it, Cable has always been fairly reliable for me. Any problems I have had have always been sorted out quickly. I also know people who have been messed around by NTL.
True, but to be honest, i do believe that PQ is better with Sky too, but that could just be on a per case scenario and to do with quality of cabling, dish alignment etc.

Im just dying to jump into the other threads and post:-

LOST, on Virgin Media - all your channels...

(joke)

---------- Post added at 17:04 ---------- Previous post was at 16:58 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Please don't tell where and what to post.

By the way, business may be business but don't start whinging several months/years later if and when Sky achieves its 'monopoly' status, hikes up its prices because its done what it was set out to do in the first place, weaken its competition or eradicate it completely, the lesser the competition = price hikes and I am sure everyone will appreciate that one, not!
I didn't tell you where and what to post, i simply mentioned there was another thread to discuss that specific topic that you brought up as I wanted to keep this as a Sky appreciation thread and not a discussion about the rights or wrongs of the decision.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote