View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 16:54   #42
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Sky Appreciation thread

I think it fair to say that both Sky and Virgin have customers that have had good and bad experiences.

I know people who have had Sky, and are very happy with it. I also know people who are having problems (including one friend who was until recently very happy, but is now having trouble as one of his neighbours trees has grown, and is now affecting his sky reception, although that isn't sky's fault).

The same with Cable. Apart from getting a dodgy box (which took several calls to replace) when I first got it, Cable has always been fairly reliable for me. Any problems I have had have always been sorted out quickly. I also know people who have been messed around by NTL.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote