View Single Post
Old 27-01-2007, 14:07   #40
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Wii Virtual Console Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
Tried the news channel today, it's okay, but i doubt i'll use it much. I'm going to try and get some gamecube controllers tomorrow to have a go on Mario Kart 64

Has anyone downloaded Mario Kart 64? Is it the same as the N64 version or have they made changes to it?
No changes. ALL Nintendo do, for better or worse, is slightly tweak the controls. So its the same sound, frame rate, graphics, bugs, problems and character of the games. Everything that annoyed/enjoyed about the game is exactly as you left it.

To me it seems not as good as I remember but still very enjoyible. The course design is so much better than double dash and really only the poor speed/graphics let it down as its not smooth.

Great game though
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote