View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 19:51   #69
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Where can I get a Wii before Jan 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
I played Red Steel on the Wii and was very disappointed. The wiimote was way too sensitive and made shooting people in the extremely difficult. I found it almost impossible to do just the bloody fish-tank calibration bit at the beginning.The graphics were dire (it was a big screen TV, but even so...)

Was going to get one, but probably won't unless things dramatically improve.

I agree with what the people said above although 'Serious games' makes it sound like the Wii games are 'My first games console' type thing. Zelda is a very good game but the wii is more aimed at socials or at blasts of fun.

Nintendo still make some of the best games around. I would say you should try Zelda to show the wiis more in=depth games and Wii Sports to try the 'fun' and social games.

I too am looking to get a 360 now though, just because they have a wider range of games.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote