View Single Post
Old 23-10-2006, 12:07   #81
ian@huth
Inactive

Services: VM 10Mb, TU, 1xSky HD, 2xSky+ (HD,all packs, sports & movies) 2xDVD PVR's, Freesat Freeview & other
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
ian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronzeian@huth is cast in bronze
Re: Formula 1 2006 Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth View Post
Well, I didn't predict today's winner, but I'm glad that he did get it, and that Alonso got the title. Was worried that Jenson was gonna try something stupid and end up taking himself and Alonso out, leaving Massa to suddenly have "unexpected technical problems" thereby handing the win to Schuey.

Saying that, Schuey did do well to claw back as much as he did after his little set back
I thought that Jenson made a big mistake by not trying to take Alonso. Alonso would most likely have let him past rather than ending up having a coming together which took them both out of the race.
ian@huth is offline   Reply With Quote