View Single Post
Old 06-07-2004, 13:26   #192
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

this week i watched:

shrek 2 -
was good fun - if a little short could of done with a better plot but was fine for kids and adults and was very pretty with lots of movie tie ins
8.5/10
Spider man 2 -
much like the first one it needs a proper baddy and for him to sort himself out - special fx were super but overall i felt a bit cheated it was kinda naff but visually stunning
6/10
Hellboy
before i watched it i was aware it came out in the states a while ago and hadnt hit uk cinemas yet thats always a bad sign. i also read the "plot" a demon summoned by nazi's at the end of ww2 - silly indeed. anyway it didnt seem to take its self to serious the main dude (RED) was funny and a good hero overall plot was exciting certainly but didnt really make alot of sence but it didnt need to wasnt watching it to be educated or amazed at the acting - it was a bad film but had a certain thing about it that deserved to be watched - but i think a lot of older people or anyone that like to engage their brain while watching a film will think it is silly 7.5/10

*EDIT*
i forgot i also watched Welcome to moouseport with the dude from everyone loves raymond - thats rubbish 3/10
and i watched the big bounce with morgan freeman and owen wilson and that was kinda pointless so 3/10 - the big bounce did have ladies in it so maybe 3.5 for the babes
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote