Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   General Entertainment (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you watching right now? (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33691054)

SnoopZ 29-06-2020 23:43

Re: What are you watching right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cimt (Post 36041724)
Don't sleep then. Sleep is for the weak.

6am shift says need sleep unfortunately.

nashville 30-06-2020 12:49

STV news

heero_yuy 01-07-2020 17:17

Drain the Oceans - National Geographic. A fascinating episode about the way the English faced off with the Spanish armada.

An interesting fact was that the English cannons were all the same calibre whereas the Spanish had a motley assortment and had to check every ball was the correct size for the gun they were loading which seriously reduced their rate of fire compared to the English.

nashville 01-07-2020 19:01

Emmerdale.

joglynne 01-07-2020 20:25

Bradley Walsh and son, Breaking Dad

SnoopZ 04-07-2020 23:34

Just finished watching 3 seasons of The Expanse in 7 days!

Now I am on Hanna.

General Maximus 04-07-2020 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnoopZ (Post 36042374)
Just finished watching 3 seasons of The Expanse in 7 days.

What about season 4?

SnoopZ 04-07-2020 23:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36042377)
What about season 4?

I started on Season 2, watched Season 1 a year or so ago.

General Maximus 05-07-2020 00:17

Ah ok. So what do you think? Better than Dr Poo? The Expanse really is the very best of scifi and should be made mandatory viewing.

SnoopZ 05-07-2020 00:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36042380)
Ah ok. So what do you think? Better than Dr Poo? The Expanse really is the very best of scifi and should be made mandatory viewing.

I loved it and can never get enough of everything I binge watch.

I don't watch Dr Who not because I don't enjoy it I just don't watch any broadcast TV, I currently pay for Amazon Prime and can watch everything else for free using the firestick CinemaHD app.

Let's see if Hanna gets me hooked, it's doing great after 2 episodes.

General Maximus 05-07-2020 00:42

Season 1 was ok. Season 2 dropped yesterday, it is on my list. I think i am going to watch Warrior Nun and Cursed first though.

SnoopZ 05-07-2020 09:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36042382)
Season 1 was ok. Season 2 dropped yesterday, it is on my list. I think i am going to watch Warrior Nun and Cursed first though.

Have you seen Manifest yet?

General Maximus 05-07-2020 10:40

I watched ep 1 when it first came out and thought it was okay but have never been back to it. When the lockdown started and I knew I was going to be off for at least 12 weeks I made myself a list of the tv series I needed to catch up on. The list didn't factor in though the series I wanted to re-watch and was only a list of four or five current series I was behind on. I have been re-watching series and movies which I thought I would never have the time to watch again and it great. I have just finished V (80s) and started 2009. I have also just started Avatar TLB as well but I'll blast through that in no time because they are only 20 minute eps. Atm I have got another four weeks off and I need to watch Warrior Nun, Cursed and Hanna. If I have ever more time (if the lockdown gets extended due to a second spike) I need to watch Manifest, Jinn, The Order and Knightfall season 2.

SnoopZ 05-07-2020 12:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Maximus (Post 36042393)
I watched ep 1 when it first came out and thought it was okay but have never been back to it. When the lockdown started and I knew I was going to be off for at least 12 weeks I made myself a list of the tv series I needed to catch up on. The list didn't factor in though the series I wanted to re-watch and was only a list of four or five current series I was behind on. I have been re-watching series and movies which I thought I would never have the time to watch again and it great. I have just finished V (80s) and started 2009. I have also just started Avatar TLB as well but I'll blast through that in no time because they are only 20 minute eps. Atm I have got another four weeks off and I need to watch Warrior Nun, Cursed and Hanna. If I have ever more time (if the lockdown gets extended due to a second spike) I need to watch Manifest, Jinn, The Order and Knightfall season 2.

I thought your rule was give something 3 episodes before stopping.

heero_yuy 05-07-2020 15:00

Smithsonian channel - America in Colour: Fascinating footage of some natural disasters in colourised form, much of which has never been shown before.

Side by side street car footage of before and after the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.