Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Television (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   UK Timeline : EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33680075)

idi banashapan 01-08-2011 16:20

EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

from BBC website

IT'S JUST A FREAKIN' TV PROGRAMME!!!!

what is wrong with people? one of the benefits of TV, is that if you don't like what is on the channel, you can turn it over or turn it off! 23,000 complaints over the storyline's course???? GET A BLOODY LIFE! have these people seriously got nothing better to do than complain about a TV show that isn't real life?

personally, I don't watch Eastenders, but obviously do read the BBC website. this sort of BS really gets me - like 'Points Of View', where peoepl would write in or leave voice messages of how a 30 minute programme made them more and more upset as they continued to watch it... TURN IT OVER IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!! morons

maybe this should be in the pet hates tread as well!

martyh 01-08-2011 18:28

Re: EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

Quote:

Originally Posted by idi banashapan (Post 35281732)
from BBC website

what is wrong with people? one of the benefits of TV, is that if you don't like what is on the channel, you can turn it over or turn it off! 23,000 complaints over the storyline's course???? GET A BLOODY LIFE! have these people seriously got nothing better to do than complain about a TV show that isn't real life?

personally, I don't watch Eastenders, but obviously do read the BBC website. this sort of BS really gets me - like 'Points Of View', where peoepl would write in or leave voice messages of how a 30 minute programme made them more and more upset as they continued to watch it... TURN IT OVER IF IT OFFENDS YOU!!! morons

what he said

Sasha222 01-08-2011 19:30

Re: EastEnders cleared over baby swap storyline

Quote:

Originally Posted by idi banashapan (Post 35281732)
from BBC website

People get offended on behalf of others for the sake of it and a lot of people I think like to moan as they have nothing better to do and have yet to grasp the concept of the remote control. I totally agree with what you have said and there are so many choices of programmes there is no excuse to stay on that channel that is offending you in the first place and also they can easily turn of the tv and go for a walk or do something else.