Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Current Affairs (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   [Updated] Thomas Mair found guilty of the murder of MP Jo Cox (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33703132)

Sirius 16-06-2016 18:15

Re: Jo Cox MP has been murdered in West Yorkshire

R.I.P Jo and my thoughts are with her family and friends

Damien 16-06-2016 18:15

It's pretty horrible this has happened in Britain. Very dark times.

Osem 16-06-2016 18:26

Terrible tragedy. So awful for her family and loved ones. RIP

I know what it's like to lose a partner very suddenly and be left with young children so my thoughts go out to her husband and children in particular. There will be very tough times ahead but hopefully they'll find light at the end of their tunnel.

ianch99 16-06-2016 18:51

Dark times indeed. RIP Jo ..

pip08456 16-06-2016 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirius (Post 35843440)
R.I.P Jo and my thoughts are with her family and friends

Likewise.

jackjone 16-06-2016 19:08

RIP Jo Cox. My sympathies are with your family.

RichardCoulter 17-06-2016 00:35

A poignant message from her husband:

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/16/eu...inkId=25630609

Damien 17-06-2016 17:34

There were rumours of this yesterday but it now does seem he had links with far right groups: https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...s-group-claims

Chris 17-06-2016 18:33

With an unhealthy interest in Nazis, South African Apartheidists and white supremacy.

Nice.

White_Britsh 17-06-2016 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 35843609)
With an unhealthy interest in Nazis, South African Apartheidists and white supremacy.

Nice.

A lot of people have an interest is such topics but 99% are not violent an would never dream of carrying out such a horrific crime. Just like like we have millions of people of from all colours/ religions/ creeds that never carry out violent crimes. But there will always be people that kill in the name of a belief or religion.

I think the we do need to start listening to White British though, instead of standing on them. We are told a minority of blacks/Asians etc are violent as that is the only way their voices can be herd.

White people are told they can't understand racism as you're white, white British are told everything that Britain ever did is your fault, White British males are told told you can't understand Blacks/Asians/Sikhs/ETC.

I think my point is........In the future white British males may well need to be heard, A 40 year old German males is never told he needs to apologise for the Nazis.

Hugh 17-06-2016 19:21

Well, that didn't take long...

Chris 17-06-2016 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_Britsh (Post 35843618)
A lot of people have an interest is such topics but 99% are not violent an would never dream of carrying out such a horrific crime. Just like like we have millions of people of from all colours/ religions/ creeds that never carry out violent crimes. But there will always be people that kill in the name of a belief or religion.

I think the we do need to start listening to White British though, instead of standing on them. We are told a minority of blacks/Asians etc are violent as that is the only way their voices can be herd.

White people are told they can't understand racism as you're white, white British are told everything that Britain ever did is your fault, White British males are told told you can't understand Blacks/Asians/Sikhs/ETC.

I think my point is........In the future white British males may well need to be heard, A 40 year old German males is never told he needs to apologise for the Nazis.

Please tell us, what is it that prompts you to trawl the Internet looking for discussions like this one?

Taf 17-06-2016 19:45

However tragic all this is, I can only think how much MPs will be demanding to pay for "enhanced security" of themselves, their colleagues, their families and premises?

You know, the sort of police presence we are being denied due to their cuts?

And what of the 77-year-old who was stabbed in the stomach trying to defend her?

Ignitionnet 17-06-2016 20:50

Bad form using this to score points over austerity to be honest.

Ramrod 17-06-2016 21:09

Or any points at all......*looking at 'in' journalists* :dozey:

---------- Post added at 21:09 ---------- Previous post was at 20:57 ----------

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_Britsh (Post 35843618)

I agree with all of what you've said apart from the last bit since Germans are still (rightly or wrongly) being held hostage to their past.
Now hear this, my father was in the SS and my middle name is Adolf (I sh*t you not) but this forum and especially this thread is not the place for for your white male underdog (which I agree with) or white supremacist (which I don't) opinions.
:dozey: