Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Virgin & O2 Mobile Service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=93)
-   -   Horrific service (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33704046)

Horrorhead 28-11-2016 16:55

Horrific service

Tried to upgrade 2 mobile phones at the end of september, was sent one phone fine but the other should have been a sony xperia but was sent a nokia 215, tried to arrange to have it returned and was basically accused of stealing the sony. I was told they would send a jiffy bag to return nokia which never arrived, rung again and another was sent but the paperwork inside said was returning sony phone, rung again and another bag was sent,finally returned nokia only to have it sent back to my home saying that i was meant to return a microsoft phone ??
At this point i have been promised over 10 jiffy bags that have never arrived, have been hung up on by customer services and had complaints dept ringing and saying it was being sorted. I have now told them that i want to send everything back and have nothing to do with the company.
Unsurprisingly to send everything back requires another jiffy bag which at this point i have been 'told' has been sent out twice but still haven't received anything but more promotional literature.
I am at the end of my tether and considering legal action, can anyone offer any advice or recommendations for bringing this matter to a swift conclusion.

pip08456 28-11-2016 19:29

Re: Horrific service

If you've cancelled your contract don't worry about jiffy bags. Leave it up to them to contact you now.

Horrorhead 28-11-2016 22:02

unfortunately they won t cancel the contract until they get the phones back and i'm concerned that because the one correct phone i received is over the 14 day grace period i will be charged full price of phone

Horrorhead 02-12-2016 12:22

Time for an update, have finally received a jiffy bag to send back all the items but surprise surprise another problem, the paperwork attached to the jiffy bag says that i am to return a 'Sony Xperia E5' which was the phone i was supposed to have received in the first place.!!

As i have experienced at an earlier date if i just put all phones in the jiffy bag anyway they will just be returned as they are not the phones discussed.

Is this company that inept or am i being strung along just so i carry on paying my monthly fee.

I have now requested a letter of deadlock as i am going round in circles.

Ken W 02-12-2016 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horrorhead (Post 35873257)
Time for an update, have finally received a jiffy bag to send back all the items but surprise surprise another problem, the paperwork attached to the jiffy bag says that i am to return a 'Sony Xperia E5' which was the phone i was supposed to have received in the first place.!!

As i have experienced at an earlier date if i just put all phones in the jiffy bag anyway they will just be returned as they are not the phones discussed.

Is this company that inept or am i being strung along just so i carry on paying my monthly fee.

I have now requested a letter of deadlock as i am going round in circles.

A case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing