Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   General : WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours) (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33613781)

wwe 30-01-2011 16:09

Re: WWE

its the royal rumble tonight. 40 men in the rumble this time. i so can not wait!!

Scary 30-01-2011 16:11

here starts the road to wrestle mainia, cant wait

wwe 31-01-2011 20:03

how good was that. and booker T back and big sexy

Scary 31-01-2011 21:42

im so sick of the miz can they just put a bullet in his head plz

adzii_nufc 07-02-2011 04:13

I feel the Royal rumble has lost all of its fame and credibility.

There were a range of Veterans that should have been given a chance to headline WrestleMania. Yet The final two superstars are Alberto Del Rio and Santino Marella... What a joke.

John Cena (The Face of WWE)
Randy Orton (Fan Fav.)
CM Punk (Great Heel)
John Morrison (Deserves it)
Big Show (Veteran and a good run is well overdue)
Mark Henry ( Needs Main event status again!)
Vlad Kozlov (Was a main eventer turned idiot overnight)

Winning the rumble does not seem so prestigous considering all the main superstars that dont win it.. Get another shot anyway at the Elimination Chamber.. Every year!

Cena's going to WM anyway
Ortons going to WM anyway
Punk, King, Sheamus etc.

It stopped becoming prestigous when they had John cena supposedly cash his chance in straight away a few years back. I get what there doing with king, but Main eventing him at the Elim chamber may be the wrong way to go about it because he can not wrestle anymore at all and it will be stupidly boring to watch and predictable knowing somehow Jerry will have the Miz primed for a 3 count and Cole will break it up leading to the predictable WM match between cole and king thus giving Jerry his WM moment.

WM Match card

Cena vs the Miz

Jerry vs Cole

Edge vs Del rio

Orton vs Punk /w Nexus

I think it would be a brilliant move to keep both the Corre and the nexus active till November and have them face off at Survivor Series in a Loser disbands match. But so far so bad from my point of view.

Russ 07-02-2011 20:26

HBK is coming to 1PW in October, already bought my meet&greet tickets :D

Scary 15-02-2011 10:47

"can you smell what the rock is cookin" the rock is going to wrestlemania as guest host oh i cant wait to see him kick the hell out of john cena

a great quote from the rock on RAW last night "john cena comes out here every week looking like he was shot out of barney the dinosaurs anus"

wasnt really looking forward to wrestlemania but now i am

mattboothers 15-02-2011 15:55

|CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!|

Hes back. :D

ChrisLUFC22 15-02-2011 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattboothers (Post 35175081)
|CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN!|

Hes back. :D

For how long? Might have to start watching again if he is.

Scary 15-02-2011 17:39

he has said forever and he wants to fight john cena i hope he rips his candy arse a new one

ChrisLUFC22 15-02-2011 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scary (Post 35175178)
he has said forever and he wants to fight john cena i hope he rips his candy arse a new one

So he's actually back as a wrestler? Thought I'd read somewhere he'll never return as a wrestler, hopefully I'm wrong. How's PG WWE gonna cope with his mouth though :LOL:

Scary 15-02-2011 18:04

well last night the bleep man couldnt keep up with him it was so funny, i dont know if he is back as a full time wrestler but i hope he is

Media Boy UK 15-02-2011 19:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scary (Post 35175208)
well last night the bleep man couldnt keep up with him it was so funny, i dont know if he is back as a full time wrestler but i hope he is

1) Maybe it was an woman on the bleep button last night - for all we know.

2) I hope The Rock has coming come back for good and not until WM27.

3) Did anyone noted that WWE Raw overrun last night and did not end until 4.20am?

Scary 15-02-2011 19:24

that was the rocks fault he was only supposed to get 10 mins but took 20 instead

mattboothers 18-02-2011 12:18

He deserves more time it was a blast to stay up to watch.

On last nights Raw repeat on Sky Sports 2 it didnt bleep him swearing out.

This proves that the live one on Monday is the Canadian version and the highlights are sent from america.