Cable Forum

Cable Forum (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/index.php)
-   Sport (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   General : WWE (no spoilers for 24 hours) (https://www.cableforum.uk/board/showthread.php?t=33613781)

Media Boy UK 13-08-2007 18:21

Re: WWE

Sylvain Grenier has today been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

Russ 13-08-2007 19:12

From wwe.com...

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Bryan Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

Media Boy UK 14-08-2007 13:59

WWE has release Developmental Talent Shantelle Malawski.

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:58 ----------

Info from WWE.com

wwe 15-08-2007 23:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34374493)
Sylvain Grenier has today been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

why is wwe releaseing so many superstars for?

wwe 21-08-2007 04:16

mr mcmahon child is a boy but which superstar is it i car't wait to find out who do u think it will be?

Media Boy UK 21-08-2007 15:01

I have been told this on Wrestling web sites its rumour to be

Spoiler: 
Mr. Kennedy...(wait for it...wait for it...) KENNEDY!

wwe 21-08-2007 16:49

how come in usa raw is on sci-fi next week for?

gazzae 21-08-2007 16:52

US Open Tennis is on its normal channel.

wwe 21-08-2007 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazzae (Post 34380226)
US Open Tennis is on its normal channel.

ok thanks

Media Boy UK 21-08-2007 19:58

WWE Diva Search 2007 contestants has been announced!
This year’s eight finalists are:

Taryn Terrell
Naomi Kirk
Brooke Gilbertsen
Lena Yada
Eve Torres
Jessica Hatch
J. Kim
and Lyndy Frieson

From September 3: Each week, live on Monday night Raw (2am on Sky Sports), the contestant with the lowest vote total for the week will be eliminated from the competition.

The winner will be announced at WWE’s pay-per-view extravaganza Cyber Sunday on Oct. 28.

Info from WWE.com.

Media Boy UK 23-08-2007 15:44

WWE Developmental talent Dan Rodman has been release by the WWE.

Info from WWE.com

one2escape 25-08-2007 20:53

when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

Russ 25-08-2007 21:02

On a different forum I use, one of the members has a sig which says "If Cena wins we riot" :D

wwe 26-08-2007 03:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by one2escape (Post 34383654)
when can we order this ppv on Virgin. Im paying for it because my favourite is coming back tomorrow HHH. Ive liked him from the start when he was the blue blood.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:52 ----------

and please please Cena to loose. Randy so deserves to be champion. How and why has Cena been champ for so long. I dont think there has been a worse champion bar maybe Deisel

you can order this sunday day

gazzae 27-08-2007 13:15

Can't believe Cena won again.

wwe 27-08-2007 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazzae (Post 34384439)
Can't believe Cena won again.

me 2 randy should have won

Russ 27-08-2007 17:53

He'll be dropping the belt by the next PPV.

wwe 29-08-2007 00:23

what is Candice theme song called?

gazzae 29-08-2007 09:09

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candice_Michelle

wwe 29-08-2007 13:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by gazzae (Post 34385660)

do u know where i can listin to it couse i want 2 get the song

one2escape 30-08-2007 23:14

rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

Kennedy was to be Vinces son.

Russ 30-08-2007 23:27

This is MASSIVE - Kennedy is involved in a major storyline, Orton is due to take Cena's title, Edge is building up a story, and Regal is RAW GM.

Interesting to see how Vince will play this one.

wwe 31-08-2007 11:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by one2escape (Post 34387072)
rom the NY Daily News:

- The WWE was rocked again today, after several of wrestling's top names emerged in the Albany district attorney's probe into a widespread Internet doping scandal.

The wrestling congomerate based in Stamford announced that it will suspend 10 of its biggest stars for violation of its wellness policy.

Top wrestlers Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Jr., Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Mike Bucci, Anthony Carelli, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson and Chavo Guerrero were all identified as clients of Signature Pharmacy in Orlando, the site raided by Albany County and Florida law enforcement agencies in February for distributing steroids and other prescription drugs to clients who had not been examined by doctors. The investigation is part of a probe into illegal Internet drug distribution by Albany D.A. David Soares.

This is going to be interesting. considering the names on it. With Orton and Kennedy on it.

Spoiler

what's going to happen now?

gazzae 31-08-2007 11:20

Wasn't Kennedy in the papers recently saying he hadn't take steroids since joining the wwe?

one2escape 31-08-2007 22:24

since there drug policy was introduced.

Rumours are not Orton is in the clear as he had a prescription

wwe 01-09-2007 12:57

Quote:

rom the NY Daily News:

whys going to happen to the superstars that are on the list will they be
suspended or release?

wwe 02-09-2007 03:40

ecw Spoiler

CM Punk defeated John Morrison to become ECW Champion

Stephen 02-09-2007 08:49

If you are posting a spoiler, shouldn't it be within a spoiler tag?

wwe 02-09-2007 12:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthYoda (Post 34388406)
If you are posting a spoiler, shouldn't it be within a spoiler tag?

i cound't find out how 2 do it sorry

Media Boy UK 03-09-2007 12:23

WWE have release of the following Superstars Eugene and Cryme Tyme ( Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) over the weekend.

Info from WWE.com.

wwe 03-09-2007 13:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34389050)
WWE have release of the following Superstars Eugene and Cryme Tyme ( Shad Gaspard and Jayson Paul) over the weekend.

Info from WWE.com.

why are wwe releaseing so many superstars for?

Media Boy UK 09-09-2007 21:57

Quote:

rom the NY Daily News:

Spoiler

WWE Raw Superstar 'King Booker' has rumoured to have quit a WWE when he was told that he was to be suspended for 60 days last week, as a punishment to the Signature Pharmacy bust. He was believed to have failed a Wellness Program test before, hence the 60 days suspension instead of 30.

Info from DS Forum.

one2escape 17-09-2007 20:34

another disappointing ppv. Just started watching TNA on bravo 2. What a brilliant show

Media Boy UK 20-09-2007 00:32

WWE Round-up:

Paul Heyman is no longer associated with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Heyman's contract with WWE expired a few months back.

Courtesy of ECW.com:

Marcus Cor Von released

WWE has come to terms on the release of ECW Superstar Marcus Cor Von as of September 19.

Media Boy UK 02-10-2007 23:26

BREAKING NEWS

Cena out with pec tear, must surrender WWE Championship.

WWE Champion John Cena has suffered a complete tear of his right pectoral tendon and is heading into surgery, according to noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews.

Because of the seriousness of the injury, WWE officials will not allow Cena to compete this Sunday at No Mercy, and he will have no choice but to surrender the title.

Dr. Andrews said Cena could miss between six and eight months of action.

Cena was injured during his match with Mr. Kennedy Monday night on Raw.

According to WWE physician Dr. Ferdinand Rios, Cena's injury was more serious than initially thought.

'He has a complete tear of his pectoralus major muscle,' Rios said. 'Because he’s so big, [the tendon tear] is behind the muscle. It was hard to diagnose.' Rios said Cena will be hospitalized for a few days to learn the rehabilitation procedure he must undergo.

His arm will be immobilized for a week and then therapists may allow him to start moving it so that the arm doesn't become stiff.

Rios said that Cena is so dedicated to WWE that he wouldn't be surprised to see him return sooner than later.

'I suspect that John might be able to come back sooner [than most people with this injury], as he’ll train vigorously,' Rios said.

Before visiting Dr. Andrews, Cena had said last night, “No matter how serious the injury, one way or another I’ll be ready to compete on Sunday.” But despite Cena’s vow, WWE officials will not allow him to compete at No Mercy.

Therefore, he must surrender the WWE Championship.

WWE officials vow that there will be a WWE Championship Match this Sunday at No Mercy and a new WWE Champion will be crowned.
News from WWE.com

Russ 16-10-2007 20:36

Anyone see the British jobber who Umaga beat 3 times on Raw last night? That's Andy Simmons, I was in the ring with him on friday and he didn't tell anyone he was working for WWE this week!

gazzae 16-10-2007 20:44

I'm going to see Raw on Friday.

Media Boy UK 03-11-2007 18:38

Big WWE News

Ex-WWE Superstar and Hall of Famer Fabulous Moolah is dead. She passed away on Friday in Columbia, S.C.

Due to its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has this week suspended the following performers for violations: Chris Masters for 60 days (second violation) and DH Smith for 30 days (first violation).

and ECW Star Brooke has been let go by the WWE.

All the info this from WWE.COM.

Media Boy UK 06-11-2007 19:30

Did you know

The Sandman was let go by the WWE in September.

wwe 15-11-2007 02:33

i just found out on wwe.com that they have release Chris Masters does anybody know why he was one of my favo superstar he was great and why have they release booker t whats going on booker t is one of the best supersars they got why are they getting rid of them all for does anybody know whats going on?

TheDaddy 15-11-2007 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe (Post 34433667)
i just found out on wwe.com that they have release Chris Masters does anybody know why he was one of my favo superstar he was great and why have they release booker t whats going on booker t is one of the best supersars they got why are they getting rid of them all for does anybody know whats going on?

Don't both of them keep failing drugs tests

KillswitchEdge 15-11-2007 08:36

Masters failed another drugtest (his 3rd or 4th I believe) along with Harry "DH" Smith and Booker asked for his release because he didn't want to do the full 60 days of his suspension.

wwe 19-11-2007 13:11

on raw and sd and ecw there been codes coming up on the last one it says break the walls which y2j use to say i think its got something 2 do with him

Media Boy UK 19-11-2007 13:17

Y2J may reappear on Raw Tonight as I have seen story on the Web saying that the WWE was in talks with Y2J.

Also it will be the goodtime for him to appear for the following.

1. To start up an storyline for December's PPV.
2. He has an book coming out IN the U.S.

gazzae 19-11-2007 14:50

I think its a cert it will appear, considering he is on the cover of the new wwe mag.

https://www.cableforum.co.uk/images/...2007/11/14.jpg

Russ 19-11-2007 19:03

A friend of mine is training in Lance Storm's Academy in Canada and Jericho has been training with them for the last few weeks now.

Russ 29-11-2007 11:09

It's just been announced that former WWE star Nick "Eugene" Dinsmore will be appearing at the Canton Community Centre in Cardiff on friday 25th January 2008 for Celtic Wrestling. I'm hoping to be on the show at some point and it's a massive honour to be on the same card as he. The day before, he'll be running a training seminar for Celtic Wrestling. Awesome news for anyone in South Wanting to get in to the business.

wwe 14-01-2008 04:28

i still car't belive they got rid of 1 of my favo chris masters does anybody know if they bringing any superstars bk

Russ 14-01-2008 08:31

Yes, the Big Show is returning.

Media Boy UK 18-01-2008 12:53

TNA Star Chris Harris is set to sign an deal with the WWE within an month when his deal runs out with TNA.

---------- Post added at 12:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 ----------

Derrick Neikirk and Neil Bzibziak, two developmental talents in the WWE farm system (Florida Championship Wrestling), have been suspended from the 15th of January for violations in accordance with WWE’s Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy.
Info from WWE.com

wwe 19-01-2008 15:57

just putted tna on and gusss who i seen booker t and his wife

Russ 19-01-2008 16:02

Old news mate, they've been in TNA for months.

wwe 23-01-2008 16:06

what do u think of the new wwe set i think it looks great must of cost them a lot but its looks top

Media Boy UK 23-01-2008 16:17

Ex-TNA star RON KILLINGS has sign an deal with the WWE

As things stand, there are no plans for him to join the Raw brand, he's scheduled to be apart of Smackdown! or ECW

also when he debuts, WWE will bill him as "KWIK KILLINGS".

Info from DS Forums

wwe 24-01-2008 02:34

any orther super stars coming i want superstars from the 90 when it was wwf to come bk wwf was allways the best

Russ 24-01-2008 08:11

Well there's one more space to fill now, Bobby Lashley has just left.

Russ 26-01-2008 00:43

Tonight in the Canton Community Centre in Cardiff, Celtic Wrestling brought former WWE superstar Eugene to the show. I was honoured to referee the match and Eugene (Nick Dinsmore) was an absolute joy to work with. I have a pic here somewhere of he and I, will look for it later.

He was a true professional.

Media Boy UK 06-02-2008 21:29

Source: PWInsider.com

WWE has released the following developmental wrestlers:

- George 'G-Rilla' Murdoch
- Antoni Polaski a.k.a. ECW Original 'Amish Roadkill'
- 'Badseed' Shawn Osborne (Shawn McGrath)
- Robert Anthony- Cassidy Riley
- Ace Steele

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

Two new RAW Superstars are to appear on RAW next week
Ex-Smackdown Superstar Paul Burchall will appear with his on-screen sister who will be new Diva from the UK called Katie Lea.

Media Boy UK 07-02-2008 14:59

Chris Harris update: Ex-TNA star Chris Harris has announced on his official website that he had signed a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) on January 29, 2008.

---------- Post added at 14:59 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

See here: http://www.wildcatchrisharris.com/columns/12908.htm

Media Boy UK 08-02-2008 12:48

Al Snow was released ON Thursday due to WWE ending their affiliation with Ohio Valley Wrestling. He was under a wrestling trainer's contract.

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 ----------

WWE USA TV news

WWE Corporate has confirmed that the current SmackDown exclusive negotiation contract with the UPN/CW network expired on January 31st and the network decided not to take up the option

Therefore after a decade of being with Warner Brothers/CBS SmackDown is now looking for a new home SmackDown will continue to broadcast on the CW until the end of the current season in mid-late 2008 The new home for SmackDown is expected to be announced after further negotiations with other interested parties are concluded.

Info from DS Forum

wwe 18-02-2008 03:02

the big show is back at no way out and he said he going 2 be a champion again bet they put him in ecw

wwe 19-02-2008 15:38

when ric flair loses his match i bet it will be at wreslemania couse its the biggest ppv plus he is going in the hall of fame this year and u car't expect him to keep on winning

The Hitman 19-02-2008 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe (Post 34492034)
when ric flair loses his match i bet it will be at wreslemania couse its the biggest ppv plus he is going in the hall of fame this year and u car't expect him to keep on winning

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;)

wwe 23-02-2008 17:10

the big show gone to smackdown he should had gone to raw

wwe 25-02-2008 19:14

on the wwe sd vs raw 08 game whats the best way to win the gm award cound some one give me some tips thank u

wwe 27-03-2008 15:00

the ppv this sunday i car't wait any 1 goin to go over there i whatch it im hopeing 2 get a ticket 4 the one next year

wwe 30-03-2008 22:16

its wrestlimania tonight ive buyed it any 1 else i car't wait which matches u looking forward to im car't wait for the john cean vs triple h vs randy that match will be great

mouqeet 30-03-2008 22:51

You can tel ric flair is gonna lose because they put him in the hall of fame its a bit obviouse

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

Floyd maywetaher match is gonna be really good and its gonna be real

wwe 31-03-2008 00:58

jbl wins get in go on jbl

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:24 ----------

its the money in the bank now who u want to win?
i want Y2J

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:29 ----------

wow Benjamin

---------- Post added at 00:46 ---------- Previous post was at 00:38 ----------

nooooo cm punk wins

---------- Post added at 00:58 ---------- Previous post was at 00:46 ----------

its the batista vs umage

mouqeet 31-03-2008 12:44

Results : Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton def. John Cena and Triple H (Orton retains WWE Title)
The Undertaker def. World Heavyweight Champion Edge (New Champion)
Floyd "Money" Mayweather def. Big Show (Knockout)
Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)
Kane wins 24-Man Battle Royal to face ECW Champion
JBL def. Finlay in a Belfast Brawl
CM Punk wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match
SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista def. Umaga
Kane def. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero (New Champion)
Beth Phoenix & Melina def. Ashley & Maria in the BunnyMania Lumberjack Match

wwe 01-04-2008 02:20

look whos bk in wwe boring cryme time

mouqeet 01-04-2008 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by wwe (Post 34518493)
look whos bk in wwe boring cryme time

did u say cryme tyme bak oh yes ! :D

S.WEBB 06-04-2008 19:38

seems the raw fans were delighted cryme tyme was back.

The Hitman 06-04-2008 19:53

Money Money Yeah Yeah

wwe 15-04-2008 04:15

cool wwe was in london did anyone go and see it im hoping to go to the one in machester in november

wwe 26-04-2008 03:34

hi ppl i just been reading on the m.e.n arean couse im hopeing to go 2 the wwe raw and wwe smackdown later this year and ive read it saids ur not alound to take pics or video recored any do u think thats true i think its a whole load of rubbish ill be taking lots of pics if i go

wwe 26-04-2008 16:30

hi ppl brought my wwe tickets this morning going to go to the one in manchester going to raw and smackdown any one else going car't wait now till november is it true ur not alound to take pics

wwe 29-04-2008 04:08

they car't just end raw like that who won triple h or randy car't belive they did that

Media Boy UK 29-04-2008 11:08

WWE have today released both Smackdown Superstar Dave Taylor and ECW Superstar Balls Mahoney from their contracts.

Info from WWE.com

wwe 09-05-2008 23:22

just read on wwe.com that torrie wilson has been released

Russ 09-05-2008 23:25

Remember Scotty 2 Hotty? He's going to be taking our training session in 3 weeks.

wwe 09-05-2008 23:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russ B (Post 34548688)
Remember Scotty 2 Hotty? He's going to be taking our training session in 3 weeks.

yer i remmber him he was great and when he was in too cool

Russ 09-05-2008 23:34

Eugene did our last one 2 weeks ago which was excellent so this one should be good too.

mouqeet 24-05-2008 23:32

Vickie should be FIRED

wwe 25-05-2008 03:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mouqeet (Post 34559278)
Vickie should be FIRED

true she should be . where coach gone mick foley taken his place

Media Boy UK 25-05-2008 09:21

Hes rumoured to be going to ESPN Sports in the US.

wwe 28-05-2008 01:28

the next ppv one night stand does any one know if that will be on sky sports or sky box office

---------- Post added at 01:28 ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 ----------

u know in the sd vs raw game on ps3 whats the best way to win the gm mode

Media Boy UK 28-05-2008 14:50

WWE One Night Stand is on Sky Sports 1 LIVE from 1am on Sunday night

Replayed on Monday night at 9pm only on Sky Sports 3.

wwe 28-05-2008 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34561509)

ok thanks m8

mouqeet 29-05-2008 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by TV Boy (Post 34561509)

Nice 1 hope everyones watching it ;)

wwe 02-06-2008 03:55

car't belive it undertaker gone

mouqeet 03-06-2008 19:36

He's gonna come back as usuall

Media Boy UK 03-06-2008 20:02

Last weekend saw the final ever show of WWE Heat.

In the US the WWE are moving ECW to Monday night so that WWE can tape ECW before WWE Raw.

And some US Telly news for you all WWE Friday Night Smackdown is moving to MyNetworkTV from CW in October starting October 3rd.

wwe 06-06-2008 03:32

u know the undertaker has left is it a story line or is it real

Media Boy UK 06-06-2008 08:16

I think the WWE and The Undertaker are in talks over an new deal.

I also think WWE will only offer an ONE-year deal as The Undertaker is 43-year-old.

wwe 13-06-2008 15:32

hi ppl D-Lo Brown is coming bk to wwe

Media Boy UK 16-06-2008 12:51

The Undertaker is having some time off.

Info from last Friday's Star.

wwe 17-06-2008 14:59

The Undertaker is slated to return in late July. The storyline will lead to a SummerSlam showdown with Edge.
Taker did indeed take some time off to heal some nagging injuries, but there was also a feeling that his program with Edge needed to be put on the shelf, at least for a little while. They want to continue it, but it was going to run out of steam without a major angle

Media Boy UK 04-07-2008 09:41

WWE Release Trevor Murdoch

We have come to terms on the release of Trevor Murdoch as of today, July 03, 2008.

Info from WWE.COM.

---------- Post added at 09:41 ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 ----------

WWE Raw Diva Ashley has left the WWE.

Media Boy UK 09-07-2008 15:09

Chris Harris is joining the ECW brand from this week he is useing the name ''Braden Walker''